You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

emoore

Unregistered

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 8:24pm

Sprinkler Valve Assembly - water pressure pops fitting off.

I've got a rain bird vertical connection sprinkler. Previous home owner glue previous ones in place.

I've got an interesting problem. I am using 3/4" couplings on my sprinkler system. The coupling has a
black o-ring inside. When I tighten this one coupling it works for about 30 seconds and then the pressure kicks it apart. The main issue I have with this specific valve, is I don't have enough room to get a wrench on it.

I've hand tightened the crap out of it, but it kicks it off. I wish I could attach a picture, but any ideas?

mrfixit

Monday, May 30th 2011, 1:06am

I wish you could post a pic as well. From what you've told us I can't make any suggestions.

Go to www.tinypic.com and upload a pic then cut n paste the forum code here.

Rate this thread