You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 3:42pm

Anyone who intentionally installed Orbit valves should reconsider their gravitas to be expounding on the right way to do things. :rolleyes: As for critics of all sorts, I have something they should get

timbo1

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 4:08pm

All Wet

Another so called inmature Expert. Not. First of all Clown. I didn't install it. And in my opinion. Valves that last 17 plus years. And NEVER had a problem with any part of my system before this. I think they did a very stella job. Grow up. Is this the expert advise you give to all your posts? How old are you 14? According to the picture you got out of a museum you may be 100

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "timbo1" (Jun 1st 2011, 4:31pm)

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 5:24pm

If you know enough to use a search engine, you know there is no magic shortcut to deal with faulty valves. Either get the proper repair parts or install a new valve. Lose the attitude while you're at it.

As for the crackers, I have a box or two of them, so there. :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wet_Boots" (Jun 1st 2011, 5:53pm)

timbo1

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 8:16am

ALL WET

Hey all wet, why don't you see how Curt is doing with his problem. (sprinkler works randomly) :thumbup:

timbo1

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 8:05am

Mrdickhead

Lick my balls. I fix my own problem. Cleaned the diafram. Maybe you should clean yours.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 9:10am

this thread sure went to heck in a handbasket 8|

timbo1

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 11:52am

Hey Wet

You got to admit thats a funny Line 8o

mrfixit

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 2:17pm

My deal with you Tim is you asked a question you already knew the answer to. You came on here to entertain yourself at our expense. I don't have time to deal with it. I'm not a babysitter.

timbo1

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 3:38pm

Timbo Fixit

Why are you tampering with my posts? Like I told you before, I may be handy with alot of things but that does not make me an all around expert. The way you were handling your responces was very arrogant and unprofessional. And deleting my posts totally got me pissed. And who are you to question me about relating to members posts. I am just trying to help out members if I can (and did). Sorry about the name calling. But I think you owe me an apology also.

Rate this thread