You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ajchez

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 2:38am

Fixed post spray nozzle missing head

Hello,

I'm fairly new to looking at sprinklers, so I'm not exactly sure what to do here. I have a fixed post spray nozzle that seems to be missing the diffuser piece on top of it. There used to be a yellow cap that would force the water to spray in a mist, but I think it got knocked off somehow. Now the sprayer just shoots a geyser a few feet in the air. How would I go about replacing the head? I'm not sure what part to get, or where to get it. Any shove in the right direction would be useful here.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 9:03pm

Any big home store should supply a nozzle ( Home depot / lowest ect)

Try to grab the same nozzle that was there if you can.. You said yellow Top. I believe that's a 5' Rain bird VAN nozzle.

worachj

Advanced Member

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 10:10am

Rate this thread