You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 5:31pm

Rainbird ESP 4si. Can I operate 2 zones using 1 solinoid?

To any kind experienced sprinkler person,

I only have 3 zones. when i hold down the up/down simultaneously in auto mode to test run, only 2 zones come on.

1 of the 3 zones do not come on automatically. I am able to manually turn valve to operate 3rd zone. ?( ?(

I have found only 2 cans hence 2 valves total in the yard. At one time I was told all 3 zones worked. I have 3 zones wired to control panel.

Is it possible to have 2 zones operate off 1 solinoid valve? Do I need something else to make the 3rd zone operate?

Sincerly,

Almost driven to alcohol abuse.

ldcxyz

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 7:15pm

is there a run time for zone #3? It will not come on with the auto run feature if there is no run time.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 3:38pm

is there a section of your yard not getting irrigated? as if a zone is supposed to be there?

Rate this thread