You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Paffkin

Monday, September 29th 2003, 5:02am

Sprinklers for golf course?

Where is the main difference between normal sprinkler and sprinkler which are ment for Golf Course. I know that sprinklers for Golf Course are working with 10 bar pressure. Can I use regular sprinklers for golf course and if not then why?

Thank you for answering and all the information is welcome.

Paffkin

RVLI

Supreme Member

Monday, September 29th 2003, 2:59pm

What kind of golf course are we talking about? One that gets lots of rounds every day, practice course, just a put together course for somone's hobby, what?

Just wondering, this will help me better answer your question.

Paffkin

Monday, September 29th 2003, 11:36pm

This is a proffesional Golf Course in Estonia. It means -25 in winter and +30 in summer period. There are 2 months with poor rain. Moisture level is high, mostly.

RVLI

Supreme Member

Tuesday, September 30th 2003, 5:47pm

Are we talking celcius here?

bhungue2

Advanced Member

Monday, October 6th 2003, 8:05am

I think it would have to be celsius since Estonia is in Europe - in Fahrenheit it would be from -13 to 86 degrees
Bhungue2

Paffkin

Thursday, October 9th 2003, 2:49am

Celcius it is. Sorry, I forgot that you use fahrenheit

RVLI

Supreme Member

Thursday, October 9th 2003, 11:32am

You might want to try to go to www.rainbird.com or www.hunterindustries.com and clicking on their golf section. Another is www.toro.com

Rate this thread