You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

TXBIZMAN

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 3:31pm

For Sale: Pro Landscape Software (PC) and RainCAD/DesignCAD Software (PC)

I am selling both of the excellent software programs, as I have found a position working in the same industry that provides me these two programs. So, I paid $1499 and $1299 respectively, but will sell Pro Landscape for $900 and RainCAD/DesignCAD for $800. They are both in GREAT condition. If interested just reply to this post and we will continue this thread via email with seriously interested parties only!

accentdesign

Starting Member

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 8:40pm

are the programs still available? email me at (accent design at windstream dot net)
Thanks

What Version is the Pro Landscape?

Unregistered

Monday, April 30th 2012, 10:27am

RE: For Sale: Pro Landscape Software (PC) and RainCAD/DesignCAD Software (PC)

I am selling both of the excellent software programs, as I have found a position working in the same industry that provides me these two programs. So, I paid $1499 and $1299 respectively, but will sell Pro Landscape for $900 and RainCAD/DesignCAD for $800. They are both in GREAT condition. If interested just reply to this post and we will continue this thread via email with seriously interested parties only!

unknown

Unregistered

Friday, December 7th 2012, 2:47pm

RE: RE: For Sale: Pro Landscape Software (PC) and RainCAD/DesignCAD Software (PC)

Is your Pro Landscape still available?

mikej2126

Unregistered

Thursday, February 6th 2014, 9:45am

raincad

is the rain cad still available