You are not logged in.

Almablah

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 2:59pm

Sprinklers only work manually

i have a toro greenskeeper 212, I have checked everything, battery and wires all checked. On the controller It turns on but water doesn't come out or the sprinklers work, but if I do it manually it works fine?

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 11:19pm

When it's in the ' Auto Mode' do you have that stupid ' Valve Power' switch in the on position?.. I can't picture in my head at the moment what the actual name is. I know it has it's own switch something along the lines of ' valve power' that HAS to be in the on position for it to come on automatically.. this is the only controller out there that is setup like this.. It's like a second ' on ' button

I would say we have 100 or so clients with this kind of controller. Maybe I run into 10-20 a year? It's hard for me to work on.. I can't imagine for a customer lol

Get a nice new , advanced beefy, user friendly controller in there. Rain Bird , Weathermatic , Hunter Or check them all out by going to the main controller section of the website

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mitchgo" (Jun 8th 2011, 11:24pm)

Almablah

Friday, June 10th 2011, 6:19am

Sprinklers

ok, I will check, thanks.

Rate this thread