You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chuck C

Starting Member

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 1:36pm

Why does my feed line not have pressure until my 1st zone valve is one?

I'm trying to get a pressure line off of my sprinker system. I tied into the presure line in front of the zone valve on the feed side. The problem is the water is not supplied unitl the 1st zone comes on. My system has 8 zones and I'm working on the #8 zone. What can I do to get a constant line of water?

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 2:25pm

Sounds like you have an electronic master valve. This valve is in series with the main line and only turns on when the controller turns on a zone

IF your controller allows it, turn on zone 9- this should activate your master valve with out a zone on. OR you could find the valve and manually turn it on

Rate this thread