You are not logged in.

gaftech

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 4:36pm

Buckner Controller MOD-10/18 Manual

Just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to get a manual for this controller. I called Buckner (no answer), then Storm, who said I was out of luck. Any Ideas?

Thanks,
John
Sanger, TX
My mind works like lightning...

one brilliant flash and it's gone.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 5:04pm

I got an idea that you are out of luck, unless you can find a manual posted on the internet

gaftech

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 5:41pm

Thank you, sir. I kinda figured this would be a long-shot at best. This whole thing started because of a stuck valve. Having only owned this house since January, I decided to check out the system. Since the previous owner left me nothing showing where the solenoid valves were located, I had to shut off the water to my house for a day. I finally located the shutoff valve to the sprinkler system after hunting for it for a day and a half...looked like a snake hole.

Anyway, I finally had to hire someone to come out and ring the lines to locate the valves. $900 later, I have a functioning sprinkler system with an out-of-date controller, and I intend to replace that as soon as possible. The guy I hired, a thorough professional, by the way, recommended going with the Hunter controller. I only have 7 zones at this house so it's much more manageable than the house in Sherman, TX!

But here's a plus! He'd never heard of the Sprinkler Warehouse and thanked me for showing it to him...so there's another convert!

Thanks again,

John
My mind works like lightning...

one brilliant flash and it's gone.

Rate this thread