You are not logged in.

KELLYT

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 10:38pm

Lots of water around the first 3 sprinker heads in the zone and no water coming out of the last three of the sprinkler heads

I need help. I don't know very much about sprinkles but I have been trying to repair the sprinklers in my backyard.
I have 3 zones in my backyard. The first 2 zones which are the closest to each other work great. The 3 zone is separated from the other zones by a cement walkway. The first 3 sprinklers that are the closest to the other zones have lots of water leaking from the sprinkler heads and a small spray pattern. The heads comes half way out of the sprinkler. Water dribbles from the rest of the sprinklers in the zone. I replaced the valve which is a rain bird and all of the sprinkler which are also rain birds. I dug up the pvc pipe connecting the farthest sprinklers to see if the pipe has a crack and it looks fine. Prior to replacing the valve, the sprinklers were doing the same thing. I thought the problem was the valve. I replaced the valves on all 3 zones. I'm not sure what the next step should be. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
Kelly

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 12:59am

Did you dig up the sprinkler heads where you see the pooling water?

That would have been my first step

Dig em up and turn the zone on . You probably have a couple broken Marlex's .

KELLYT

Friday, June 24th 2011, 10:39am

I dug up to the pcv pipe around the sprinklers that have the pool of water but not deep enough to see the pcv pipe that connects each sprinkler. So I will dig deeper
. Thanks

Rate this thread