You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

KELLYT

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 10:38pm

Lots of water around the first 3 sprinker heads in the zone and no water coming out of the last three of the sprinkler heads

I need help. I don't know very much about sprinkles but I have been trying to repair the sprinklers in my backyard.
I have 3 zones in my backyard. The first 2 zones which are the closest to each other work great. The 3 zone is separated from the other zones by a cement walkway. The first 3 sprinklers that are the closest to the other zones have lots of water leaking from the sprinkler heads and a small spray pattern. The heads comes half way out of the sprinkler. Water dribbles from the rest of the sprinklers in the zone. I replaced the valve which is a rain bird and all of the sprinkler which are also rain birds. I dug up the pvc pipe connecting the farthest sprinklers to see if the pipe has a crack and it looks fine. Prior to replacing the valve, the sprinklers were doing the same thing. I thought the problem was the valve. I replaced the valves on all 3 zones. I'm not sure what the next step should be. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
Kelly

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 12:59am

Did you dig up the sprinkler heads where you see the pooling water?

That would have been my first step

Dig em up and turn the zone on . You probably have a couple broken Marlex's .

KELLYT

Friday, June 24th 2011, 10:39am

I dug up to the pcv pipe around the sprinklers that have the pool of water but not deep enough to see the pcv pipe that connects each sprinkler. So I will dig deeper
. Thanks

Rate this thread