You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kaje

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 8:15am

Febco 765-1 Leaking

Over the winter, my Febco 765-1 froze and busted in two spots (prior to learning how to winterize). Well, this past weekend, we got around to repairing it. It has worked for a couple of days (Saturday & Monday) and then I wake up today to find it flooding out of the bell again. I took the bell off and it doesn't appear to be broken like it was the first time. What could be causing this? Here's some pics if they'll help out:

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 9:06am

Maybe a zone stuck open and dropped the pressure enough to create the situation

kaje

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 9:12am

So do I just need to close the inlet valve, turn the water on and then slowly open the inlet valve back up?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 10:33am

Close both valves - open the main supply valve - open the PVB inlet valve - then open the PVB outlet valve

kaje

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 10:51am

Thanks for your help. I'll tinker with it after work.

Rate this thread