You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mac54321

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 10:03am

HUNTER SRC 600 600i SPRINKLER TIMER

I have the HUNTER SRC 600 600i SPRINKLER TIMER and it started to act up. It powers up fine and i can set the date time and each zone properly. However when the timer goes off and its time to run a zone it runs for like 1/2 second and the zone shuts off and no more zones run. I also try to manually start a zone and nothing happens. Once in a while it will start up for 1/2 second and then shut off. Once it flashed "No" on the screen. Also i noticed my rain gauge was all rusted and looked bad so i disconntected the two wires to the rain gauge is that ok? Do i need to cross the wires where the rain gauge when or will this short out the system. Also for just a test i jumped the power cable directly to zone 1 and it run fine. Any help???

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 11:30am

Jumper the detector wires and try again.

Rate this thread