You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Matt Dildy

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 11:57am

just an idea

I am new to this forum and may be too opinionated and outspoken for my own good but so far loving it. I do enjoy educating homeowners every chance I get but thinking it would be cool if this forum had a "holy hell look what I found" subject line. a place for irrigation professionals to post pics of some plumbing/controller/wiring nightmare they came across. a "trophy case" so to speak of old irrigation products or one off long time vanished flashes in the pan. heck I am even fascinated by the difference in technique and material used in other regions since I am seeing a lot of irrigators on here from northern states. just an idea.

matt dildy

state of Texas licensed landscape irrigator #7717

servicetechMA

Advanced Member

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 7:10pm

i would love that,i got some pics to show.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 8:56pm

there's a professional forum on another site that has years and years of hack pictures