You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AFM

Starting Member

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 8:51pm

711A Richdel 3/4" 24 VAC valve rebuild

I have 2 model 711A Richdel 3/4" 24 VAC valves which are not working properly - looks like the solenoids are both bad. On a forum I read that the Irritrol 205TF valve uses the same valve internals as the Richdel 711A. I was wondering if you might be able to verify that. The Richdel is an angle valve and the Irritrol is a straight pattern. I was considering purchasing 2 of the Irritrol valves and then using the bolt on top plate with solonoid valves to replace the top end of the Richdels.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 9:22pm

They do match, but the real reason to look for the 205TF is that the top cover is an exact replacement for the cover on the R711A