You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Robert Smith

Starting Member

Friday, July 29th 2011, 12:49pm

Richdel 205tf selenoid water valve--

I am assuming that the large knob on top is to adjust the water pressure-- which way do I turn it to reduce the pressure, it is blowing my connectors (black) apart & is also spraying water out between the top & bottom of the main body, the water pressure coming into my house ( city water) was measured at 80 psi

servicetechMA

Advanced Member

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 8:19am

holy crap lol,turn it clockwise,you can also turn main valve in house and also the valves on your backflow, of course you dont want to turn those if it makes any pipes slam in your house. the flow control valve should work just fine. im sure you mean the star looking knob which is the flow control,not the solenoid. just had to ask

Rate this thread