You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

JohnEmery

Starting Member

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 3:48pm

8616 NELSON EZ PRO controller problems

I am new at sprinkler systems... This system is about 9 years old... Starting to have problems... This is a 16 zone controller... zone 2 lead stopped opening the solenoid... I moved lead wire to zone 3 lead and it opens both... Is that OK?
Also zone 10 stopped opening about the same time... I think the solenoid must be bad on that one... Also the controller is equipped with a remote control module that we are not using however it is very very hot to the touch and I can't figure out why... I am not sure if it is OK to disconnect it or not and how...

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 4:16pm

Nelson sold its sprinkler division to Signature, so you want to get their tech support.

Rate this thread