You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

golfirr

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 7:07pm

how much to charge

I work at a golf course as the irrigation tech, and I had some of the members come up and ask me if I could look after their system. Start ups/blow outs and fixing anything that’s not working. I’ve also had a member ask if I can install a system for his property. How much do I charge for start ups, fixing problems and blow outs? As for the installation of the new system, how do I quote a fair, but profitable price? Someone told me that a quick quote works out to be $250/head, that’s everything included. If someone is willing to send me their price list for jobs, I will send you my e-mail.
Thank you kindly

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 12:00am

Pricing works on what ever you feel like - what ever makes you money

Time + Material + overhead + charge = profit

So if $250 a zone works for you then do it.. If $1000 a zone works for you then do it... Good luck!

Rate this thread