You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

robsue

Starting Member

Sunday, August 14th 2011, 3:51pm

Cannot set the clock - error - controller for the 212 Toro

An error message comes up when I'm trying to set the time and day. some of the keys it does not recognize.
Tried to plug and re plug power however still the same.
Suggestions?

seansy59

Advanced Member

Sunday, August 14th 2011, 4:04pm

Try resetting the controller completley (factory reset)
I'm no expert..........YET! :D I just like to suggest things and learn... :thumbsup: See what the pro's have to say first.

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 8:59pm

The Toro 212 is a cheap controller. I'm surprised the buttons still work for you! There have always been issues with the center dial not correctly reading it's current position and buttons not working. I've had numerous customers who could not even turn their controllers off without unplugging them. It's a cheap residential controller that works for a few years, then dies.

Rate this thread