You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

briley

Unregistered

Monday, August 15th 2011, 2:02pm

new sprinkler install tore up my yard

i just got a new sprinkler system installed this weekend the dug up the ground friday night and of course it rained and turned all the dug up dirt into mud not that they finished they filled all the trenches with the mud and yard looks horrible will the grass grow back over all the clumpy mud or what should i do to fix it?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, August 15th 2011, 2:14pm

move to another house - that'll show 'em

seansy59

Advanced Member

Monday, August 15th 2011, 4:22pm

Mud is just dirt with water. Water dries, just turns back to dirt. It may be clumpy.

Level it out, put down some topsoil, grass seed. Water with your new system thouroughly, and keep seed damp.

It will look better in about a month.
I'm no expert..........YET! :D I just like to suggest things and learn... :thumbsup: See what the pro's have to say first.

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Monday, August 15th 2011, 7:14pm

any body can tear up a yard, but it takes skill and time to put it back right. It sounds like a low bid.

Good Luck :thumbup:
:thumbup: :thumbsup: