You are not logged in.

gentzleon

Unregistered

Monday, August 15th 2011, 9:49pm

Sprinkler system help.

Hello everyone, ran into this forum while searching the web for help. Here is my situation;
I purchased the home, its 3 yrs old. It has a new sprinkler system installed and had old sprinkler system installed too. I have in the back of my house the electronic valves and the plumbing. here is where it gets interesting the valve assembly is 3/4" and has 1/2" funny pipe running to all 4 zones. This does not seem to work as it seems it does not provide enough volume and pressure to make the sprinklers work. the main zone has 6 rainbird sprinklers and it does not even pop them out. I am in the process of just doing changes and removing all of the 1/2" funny pipe and just run 3/4 pvc to all of it. Do you think this will solve my issue? the existing system was connected to a 3/4' outlet so i think the old system worked once before the new one was installed. Well too much blabbing, any advice will be helpfull...

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 8:23am

consider starting over from scratch

gentzleon

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 11:10pm

Ok i set it all up with 3/4 pipe will i have enough pressure at my main line 3/4 outlet?

Rate this thread