You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kharris

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 10:11am

wiring rainbird esp expansion module

My husband and I are trying to run sprinklers in the backyard. Our frontyard is hooked up to rainbird esp controller. We bought the expansion module for 3 more zones. My question is how do we wire it? I am not sure where the common wire goes, since the first zone is using that space and the extension only has 3 screws to use. Do we have to splice the common at the first box and run it to the second? I haven't had much luck trying to find a solution on rainbird's website for wiring an expansion module. We did get 4 multistrand wire.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 11:58am

You can have two common wires connected to the common terminal of the controller.

Rate this thread