You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

grey

Advanced Member

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 6:14pm

Lawn clean up tips?

We dug up trenches for a new system and kinda dumped all soil on grass. I guess we could've used some sort of tarp but there was a lot of trenching and we were too busy with trencher. It's sandy so I was thinking maybe just hose off any left overs? Any ideas?

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 7:54pm

Rake it flat and re-seed the trenches. You have a sprinkler system now! Should be easy to get things to grow now!

grey

Advanced Member

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 8:05pm

Not yet! In the next couple of days. I did cut the sod it's just the soil on the grass.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 8:59pm

shovel it back is as much as possible ( The trenching shovel or sod shovel works very well for this) and then spring rake it all back it.. I mean ' spring' it back in. Compact your trenches every few inches

grey

Advanced Member

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 11:26pm

ok, thanks.

Rate this thread