You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jimy

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 11:45am

Controller "No AC" Error

I need help with rooting out the problem to my Hunter SPC controller which has become unfunctional. The controller displays the "No AC" message. I've flipped the breaker switch, I've replaced the fuse and the 9V battery. Any help would be appreciated.

mrfixit

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 4:29pm

Plug something else into the outlet to make sure it's working.

Touch the transformer. If it's cold to the touch it's dead.

Try resetting the controller. Take the battery out and unplug for 5 minutes.

I'm assuming you meant SRC.
SRC:
Clearing the Controller's Memory/Reseting the Controller

If you feel you have misprogrammed the controller, there is a process that will reset the memory to factory defaults and erase all programs and data that has been entered into the controller.

1. Remove all power (unplug transformer and remove battery) and wait at least 1 minute.

2. Press and hold down the , and buttons.

3. Restore power to the controller.

4. Release the , and buttons.

--

The SRC plus has a reset button. Sorry for the size of the font.

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 5:16pm

Check the voltage coming from the transormer. The No AC message is telling you that there is no power coming into the controller from the transformer. Is the outlet a GFI? Make sure that didn't trip.

mrfixit

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 11:13pm

Me again. I just noticed my cut n paste didn't show you which buttons to use. Try page 25 of the manual.

www.hunterindustries.com/Resources/PDFs/Owners_Manuals/Domestic/lit185a.pdf

I like the GFI idea stated by Central.

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 2:52pm

Get a new controller. I just went through this.

Rate this thread