You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jzb18134

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 3:55pm

Hunter Pro-C Main Module

Hurrican Irene seems to have meesed up my modules. In the main module zone 1 is not working and 2 zones in the 3 module expansion aren't working. I have replaced the three zone but cannot find a main module anywhere. Doe sanyone out there know where to get one?
Thanks,
Jeremy

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 7:21pm

A Hunter distributor has all those parts.

jzb18134

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 8:06pm

Tried all Hunter distributors in area and a bunch online with no luck.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 9:17pm

Try harder - pros can buy this stuff no sweat. If you really want help, you might divulge your location.

jzb18134

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 7:11am

Virginia Beach, VA

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 10:53am

Tough to find...

I had some trouble finding one in New England. I've been to most of the main Hunter dealers in the area with no luck. One of the biggest dealers here has had them on order since early July. They're made in China and it's a long wait. They finally gave me one on loan from a Pro C controller that had a bad transformer that they were returning under warranty. If the main modules don't show up soon I'll have to return the one on loan. Keep looking and maybe try to put one on backorder from your supplier when they arrive. At least it's getting close to the end of the season. Good Luck, you'll find one. :)

CRI IRR

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 6:34am

Ask your distributor to check other locations in mid-west and south east.
Russell Hulsey, CIC

Rate this thread