You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

brknpcs1

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 10:36pm

Toro controller

I have a TORO- CUSTOM ELEVEN controller that isn't working. Is there a controller that I can replace it with, that will use the existing hydr. lines?

mrfixit

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 12:35am

What about repairing the controller you have now?

I don't know which controller to recommend you. I'm sure Boots will chime in.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 12:12pm

You will have to label every single tube that connects to the controller, than remove it and send it to Toro for repair. No other practical alternatives exist. The only plan of attack that gets you going soonest, is to replace all the valves and install a modern solid-state controller. Or, you leave all the existing valves in place, and buy (big bucks) a hydraulic/electric conversion assembly, as offered by Toro, and a new controller.

neurofresh

Unregistered

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 8:10am

Custom II 8 controller broken...how do you contact Toro for a hydraulic/electric conversion assembly?

You will have to label every single tube that connects to the controller, than remove it and send it to Toro for repair. No other practical alternatives exist. The only plan of attack that gets you going soonest, is to replace all the valves and install a modern solid-state controller. Or, you leave all the existing valves in place, and buy (big bucks) a hydraulic/electric conversion assembly, as offered by Toro, and a new controller.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 1:34pm

You need to have the original controller part number

Rate this thread