You are not logged in.

hudr0004

Monday, September 12th 2011, 10:16am

X-Core controller start times keep resetting to "Off"

I installed an X-Core controller and programmed it to run program A at 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. - and it will run that successfully one time. When I come back the next day all of the start times are set to "Off". I have the Date/Time settings all correct and I have it set to run every day of the week with no intervals inbetween. Still it seems like every night at midnight, the controller resets to start times to "off" - anyone have similar issues or any thoughts?

Thanks

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, September 12th 2011, 2:14pm

Reset the controller and start over from scratch.

hudr0004

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 12:40pm

I tried a complete reset with no luck. I've since had another controller sent to me in case there was a defect but have had the exact same problem. I'm correctly setting it up to run but the start times get wiped off overnight. Anyone have any thoughts?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 9:32pm

Reset the controller to the factory default. That probably gives you start time A1 at 8 AM, for 10 minutes per zone. Modify that program as needed. Do nothing else. Do not add any start times for now.

hudr0004

Monday, October 24th 2011, 8:38am

Thanks for the help. I emailed Hunter directly and they walked me thru the wiring - it had been wired incorrectly which was allowing it to work - but erasing the programs each day.

Rate this thread