You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 5:15pm

Fading digits on the controller for the EC-600

Good afternoon,

I was looking at the controller for my lawn irrigation system a short time ago, and I noticed that the time that was being displayed was partly faded, and not very easy to read. I then went to the number of days selection, and I noticed that it showed that everyday I was watering. It should of been set up for 4 days a week. I tried to change some of the days not to water, and it won't put the non water circle on the days that I wanted to delete from watering. It shows that all days of the week are set up to be watered. I pushed the reset button, changed out the battery, even through it is a AC unit. The unit came with the house and is appox. 10 years old. I appreciate anybody's help on this issue.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 6:12pm

new controller time

mrfixit

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 2:26am

Here's a good place to get a replacement controller.

www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/Hunter-Controllers-Timers-s/77.htm

Rate this thread