You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Conan8

Unregistered

Sunday, October 23rd 2011, 6:54pm

Replacing a union

My sprinkler system has a union between the pump and the sprinkler system. The screw-on potion of the union cracked and needs to be replaced. The other part is butted against an elbow connected to the pump and I would have to pull the pump to replace it. The problem is the O-ring from the current union is on the part that broke, but all the replacement unions I can find have the O-ring on the other part. Do they still make unions with the O-ring on the female connector?

mike1059

Monday, October 24th 2011, 1:38am

if you can find the brand name on the union you should be able to go to any plumbing supply house and have them order the right part if they don't have it in stock.

Rate this thread