You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lou40

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 1:38pm

Toro Vision II power supply trouble shooting

Hi,
I am trying to shut down my system for the winter. When I tried to turn on the sprinkler I discovered that none of the valves were responding. I checked the power supply outputs and found the 15 V and hot post were ok. I got no reading on the 24v output. Does this mean the power supply is not working. If this is the case, can I replace the rectangular power supply that I have with the 363-4170 transformer?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, October 28th 2011, 4:31am

If you had a multimeter to check with, you would already know the answer to your question. Odds are good that you will need to invest in a package of one-and-a-half-amp fuses, or whatever the exact replacement is for the ones in the controller that blow when there is a short in one of the solenoids.

Vision II manual

Rate this thread