You are not logged in.

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 4:11pm

The Toro Precision Nozzles

If you got low pressure, low flow G.P.M. and you want to fix the poor design. This is not counting the possibility of a valve that needs to be replaced, leak in a lateral, partially open water supply.

The Toro Precision Nozzles are better than the hype. I recently had a .5" supply and had to design and install sprinklers on a budget. The nozzles were more expensive, but they saved me timer size, pipe, and wire. I am not a walking commercial for toro nozzles, but wow.

I am just saying for what it is worth. 8)
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 11:54am

What pressure did you have? (static and dynamic)

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 8:05am

I had 45 PSI static, did not run dynamic. It was a bid that I had given and I was pretty sure that I had 3/4 supply coming off of house plumbing. I peeled back the insulation and it was 1/2 inch. If you haven't tried them, and you get in a pinch, they will fix it. They come in male and female thread so specify female for compatibility with non Toro. Do the whole zone in them to see the real deal.
I have been off of the site for a couple days.

Thanks
Dan

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 4:22pm

Just this spring we did some work for the city irrigating some center medians along a county road. I used the the precision nozzles on that project and was able to install 72 sprays/zone. They were all 12ft halves. Had to get a little creative with the lateral lines, but what a savings! Precip. rates are lower, but who cares?! Still haven't installed them on a residential system, though. Still don't want another nozzle box in the service van.

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 5:48pm

Thanks for the confirmation!!

Merry Christmas!!

Rate this thread