You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 4:11pm

The Toro Precision Nozzles

If you got low pressure, low flow G.P.M. and you want to fix the poor design. This is not counting the possibility of a valve that needs to be replaced, leak in a lateral, partially open water supply.

The Toro Precision Nozzles are better than the hype. I recently had a .5" supply and had to design and install sprinklers on a budget. The nozzles were more expensive, but they saved me timer size, pipe, and wire. I am not a walking commercial for toro nozzles, but wow.

I am just saying for what it is worth. 8)
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 11:54am

What pressure did you have? (static and dynamic)

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 8:05am

I had 45 PSI static, did not run dynamic. It was a bid that I had given and I was pretty sure that I had 3/4 supply coming off of house plumbing. I peeled back the insulation and it was 1/2 inch. If you haven't tried them, and you get in a pinch, they will fix it. They come in male and female thread so specify female for compatibility with non Toro. Do the whole zone in them to see the real deal.
I have been off of the site for a couple days.

Thanks
Dan

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 4:22pm

Just this spring we did some work for the city irrigating some center medians along a county road. I used the the precision nozzles on that project and was able to install 72 sprays/zone. They were all 12ft halves. Had to get a little creative with the lateral lines, but what a savings! Precip. rates are lower, but who cares?! Still haven't installed them on a residential system, though. Still don't want another nozzle box in the service van.

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 5:48pm

Thanks for the confirmation!!

Merry Christmas!!

Rate this thread