You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

generb

Friday, November 7th 2003, 5:31am

Riding the pump

What if, after all the designing, you find your pump cycling because your don't have enough GPM leaving the rotors(zones too small). Can a person experiment and turn on multiple zones to get the desired effect, that is riding the pump as you are irrigating. I have the Hunter SRC 900i. Does this control allow more than one zone to be activated at once?
Thanks

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Friday, November 7th 2003, 9:56am

nope not with the controller. YOu would have to turn the valves on manually together, or wire more than one valve into each termaial.. Thats the only way... it wont let that happenen electronically.
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

rain man

Monday, January 19th 2004, 3:08pm

I would put larger nozzles in your rotors and tighten down on your heads to maintain the throw radius. This will result in an increase in your precipitation rate so you may want to shorten your feed cycles.

-rain man

Rate this thread