You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sunniweather

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 12:11pm

wires from contro box fell out

I need help! I bought a house with the Toro sprinkler already installed. It worked great all summer. One day when I pulled into the garage, the wires leading to the control box fell out! I am a female and unsure how to put the wires back and how. It looks like a easy fix for me, but it has not been. Can anyone help me with this?

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 12:16pm

Take a picture and post it up.
There are many wires so it's to hard to say what to do with out seeing it.

Other then that I suggest a company to come out and do it.

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 1:11pm

You are right in that it should be easy. However, few things are the first time.
If you can post a picture, great. If not, can you give us the model number?
We can probably find a manual with help for you.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 3:04pm

Any competent pro can make this repair, if he has a multimeter to measure resistances with. If you do not possess the equipment needed to measure electrical resistances, then you can only play a guessing game.

Rate this thread