You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Yarbs02

Unregistered

Friday, March 30th 2012, 4:29pm

Zone not working

I went to set up my irrigation system up. After replacing a few pipes and the PVB, turned it on, zone 1 came on just fine, zone 1 shuts off, zone 2 turns on half pressure, then shuts off, zone 1 turns back on and doesn't turn back off, unplug timer, still won't turn off had to turn the water valve off to shut off the system. When I turn the water back on, zone 1 turns back on.

It is a watermaster 6 zone system I believe... use only 2 zones.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

mrfixit

Friday, March 30th 2012, 6:34pm

Did you work on the main line? Maybe you got debris in the pipe and now it's keeping the valve from operating correctly.
Supposing there's no debris, I'd say both valves need new diaphragms or replacing depending on the model.

Yarbs02

Unregistered

Saturday, March 31st 2012, 9:48am

For those of you that might have the same problem here's what I did.

I took the cap and diaphragms off the selnoids and blew them out, made sure there was no debris stuck inside and made sure they got a good seal... Tried the system again... Everything works fine.

Rate this thread