You are not logged in.

jon677

Sunday, November 23rd 2003, 11:06am

Irritrol valves

<font face="Tahoma"></font id="Tahoma"><font size="6"></font id="size6"> Hi...
I inherited a sprinkler system with the home I purchased. No system documentation was left at the house. I have a zone that has stopped working and I believe the problem is the valve. All the valves in the system are Irritrol 3/4" valves. It has been a good system but now I think it requires some routine maintenence.

I have been unable to locate any type of schematic or design information for these valves (What knobs-switches do, wiring information such as polarity, voltage, etc.). Does anyone have or know where to find this information?

I would like to at least attempt to solve the problem myself before I call a professional.

Thank you,

Jon

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Sunday, November 23rd 2003, 3:01pm

what model valve? the model is usually on a sticker or stamped on the side of the valve, we need to know that before we can help because irritrol makes over 10 different valves each with different features/ knobs etc
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

jon677

Friday, November 28th 2003, 9:00pm

I believe they are Irritrol 2700 series (electric).

Thanks...

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, December 1st 2003, 6:38am

Irritrol makes a 2400 (in line valve) and a 2600 globe series valve. I am not familiar with the 2700 valve or if they even make it....i will get back to you after i look around
Thanks
Ray

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, December 1st 2003, 12:43pm

there is a 2700 valve it is antisiphon....just to make sure we are talking about the right one..........let me know...do yours stick out above ground or are they in a box
Thanks
Ray

jon677

Sunday, December 7th 2003, 10:09pm

They are in a box. Thanks for your time.

Jon

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Wednesday, December 10th 2003, 10:36am

sorry for the time it took for me to get back...we have been really busy! If they are in a box, check for me to make sure that they are not 2700 but 2400
Let me know
Thanks
Ray

Rate this thread