You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jon677

Sunday, November 23rd 2003, 11:06am

Irritrol valves

<font face="Tahoma"></font id="Tahoma"><font size="6"></font id="size6"> Hi...
I inherited a sprinkler system with the home I purchased. No system documentation was left at the house. I have a zone that has stopped working and I believe the problem is the valve. All the valves in the system are Irritrol 3/4" valves. It has been a good system but now I think it requires some routine maintenence.

I have been unable to locate any type of schematic or design information for these valves (What knobs-switches do, wiring information such as polarity, voltage, etc.). Does anyone have or know where to find this information?

I would like to at least attempt to solve the problem myself before I call a professional.

Thank you,

Jon

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Sunday, November 23rd 2003, 3:01pm

what model valve? the model is usually on a sticker or stamped on the side of the valve, we need to know that before we can help because irritrol makes over 10 different valves each with different features/ knobs etc
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

jon677

Friday, November 28th 2003, 9:00pm

I believe they are Irritrol 2700 series (electric).

Thanks...

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, December 1st 2003, 6:38am

Irritrol makes a 2400 (in line valve) and a 2600 globe series valve. I am not familiar with the 2700 valve or if they even make it....i will get back to you after i look around
Thanks
Ray

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, December 1st 2003, 12:43pm

there is a 2700 valve it is antisiphon....just to make sure we are talking about the right one..........let me know...do yours stick out above ground or are they in a box
Thanks
Ray

jon677

Sunday, December 7th 2003, 10:09pm

They are in a box. Thanks for your time.

Jon

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Wednesday, December 10th 2003, 10:36am

sorry for the time it took for me to get back...we have been really busy! If they are in a box, check for me to make sure that they are not 2700 but 2400
Let me know
Thanks
Ray

Rate this thread