You are not logged in.

Hondo

Starting Member

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 2:59am

ez flo system

I just installed my new ez flo 1.5 and I had a few questions. after installing the system and reading the mixing instructions I filled it about 5 pounds of the fertilizer and set the control one #1. according to the instructions the mixture should last for approx 8000 gallons of water through my sprinkler heads. I have about 3/4 of an acre with thirteen zones and one cycle of my system uses around 8100 gallons of water which should have cycled all the fertilizer out of the container. once my watering cycle was complete I inspected the ez flo 1.5 and to my surprise it was still full of fertilizer. I then set the control on fast which should clear the container after about 400 gallons but it was full of the fertilizer. Am I wrong to assume that after so much water that the tank should have only clean water in it? I would like to use other products through this system but they need to disperesed at a controled mixture. could there be a problem with the value that controls the amount released or am I wrong in my assumption that the would be empty?

Thanks

Hondo

Monday, April 16th 2012, 8:08am

Hondo,
Let me do a bit of research. Back with you shortly, I hope.
++++++++++++++++
This came back from EZ Flo support. They would really like pictures if available and a few more details.
[font='&quot']Can I see a picture of the connection made with the EZ-FLO System?

Is the Coupling Connection a CBV Coupling Connection?

What size Main Line is it attached to?

Is the Coupling Connection BELOW the EZ001-CX?

Was the System filled to the top with water after adding the fertilizer? This eliminates the air and prevents an air lock situation.

The EZ001-CX holds up to 12 pounds of water soluble fertilizer and ¾ of an acre of landscape is 32,670 square feet and would require an EZ005-FX for best results. The reason is we need at least one pound of water soluble per 1,000 sq. ft. per month to see results. Thus the EZ005-FX holds 25 – 30 lbs of water soluble fertilizer and should be the installed to correctly feed the 32,670 square footage stated.

Now the EZ001-CX can work as long as it is filled several times to get to the appropriate amount of fertilizer for the property.

With all that being said the system is still not pulling product as stated, which leads me to believe there is a connection problem as that System should have emptied especially with all those turf zones. I need the questions answered above to help diagnose the problem."

[/font]

Rate this thread