You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

fairplay

Sunday, February 10th 2002, 9:01am

Safe-T-Lawn rotors

I would like to find some subject rotors in used condition ; otherwise , I have to retrench in rock to use any of the newer rotors .The subject rotors closed are only 4.5 " in height . Any suggestions .

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Monday, February 11th 2002, 11:36am

Stupid question maybe: (mine I mean!) How far do they have to throw? Ever consider swing joints? They can be used to lower a sprinkler if it pipe feeding the sprinkler is too high. We do it all the time on retrofits. Good luck

Sprinklersolutions.net

Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, May 12th 2003, 11:59am

HI,
Use Funny pipe or swing joints. they are flexible piping that attaches to the regular pipe that allows you to drop the taller sprinkler down leaving the regular pipe where it is

i use funny pipe and im not sure about Sprinkler warehouse but out here

100' funny pipe = 15.00
elbows = 0.12

good luck

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member