You are not logged in.

tviles

Thursday, April 20th 2006, 4:42am

I went to every other day and stayed at the same time interval. I did notice some burning the first day. Kansas clay, all rotors, all on slopes. We are having cool overnight temps with days only in the 70's so that is why I made the change so quickly. I want to go to watering every 3rd day soon. Since we are having a dry spring/summer they are going to put restrictions on soon. I used a rain gauge last night (first time)and recorded a ΒΌ inch for zone one. Will do the other zones soon.

xpedient

Monday, June 26th 2006, 6:08am

Well it also depends on run off. If the area is at a slight angle, all the water is going to flood off the yard- in this situation shorter run times but more cycles are adequate. There are too many components in a given sprinkler zone to accurately estimate the pressure loss over a given amount of time. For residential properties it is usually not needed anyways. If one was going to install a 150 mile pipeline for oil or gas, the hydraulic calculations would then be needed..
Xpedient Irrigation Inc. is a locally owned company that delivers solutions to all your sprinker system needs.
We service both residential and light commercial customers.

We offer: Complete installations
All types of Repairs
Summer start-ups
Evaluation of coverage
Troubleshooting
Pressure loss
Vacuum breaker repair
Drip/Low-Pressure Irrigation Installation and Repair
and Much More!

If you would like free consultation or advice for your property, please feel free to contact us with any questions!

Call or email us now to schedule your summer-start up!

http://www.highlandsranch.com/class/display.html?id=3537

Rate this thread