You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

crashxx

Saturday, April 28th 2012, 12:16pm

Rain Bird ESP-LXME Controller Programing & Operational Questions.

I have just completed my system at my house. I'm using a Rain Bird ESP-LXME controller with 3 12 station modules installed using 30 of the 36 zones. I noticed my zones are not running in numerical order. Does it run zones based on run times? The other question is with the SimulStations feature, can I pick which zones to run simultaneously? Like can I specify zone 5 and 12 run at the same time? The reason I'd like to specify is that I have some zones with fewer heads that could be run at the same time but most zones use all available psi/gpm. Thanks of the help.

Monday, April 30th 2012, 10:58am

Take a look HERE . Page 3 give a description of different functions.

"NOTE: The ESP-LXME’s SimulStations feature allows you to operate
multiple stations at the same time. See section D for more details.

NOTE: The order which stations are selected to operate depends
on the following settings:
• Station priorities • Station flow rate (FloManager™)
• Station run times • POC flow rate (FlowManager)
• Station program assignment • SimulStation™ settings"

crashxx

Monday, April 30th 2012, 5:23pm

On the order which stations are selected to operate, does the longest run time go first or last?

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 9:10am

Priorities are manually assigned. Check out page 45.

crashxx

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 9:15am

Thanks.

Rate this thread