You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 8:07am

Never, ever cheat at poker.

But politics and irrigation controllers are perfectly ok.
In two other industries I worked in call centers.
We had a definite difference in skill sets for consumers/commercial.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 9:54am

It would be ideal if there was a page or chart that laid out operation priorities for the SMT. Every now and then I discover how one controller operation takes priority over another, fortunately in a way that never causes the homeowner any problems.

jmatt0806

Starting Member

Monday, October 29th 2012, 8:49am

Similar Issues

I have the Rainbird ESP-SMT and absolutely despise it. We recently landscaped our backyard, added two new valves to the Rainbird ESP-SMT, and this thing seems to have a mind of its own.

The first 1-2 days after the backyard was landscaped, everything ran fine (about 8 minutes for grass, 15 minutes for drip system). Then, randomly sprinklers ran for 270 minutes (4.5 hours), until I noticed they were flooding the backyard, and turned them off.

Has anyone had a good experience with this timer?