You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Signalman21

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 22nd 2012, 3:46pm

Pressure won't change

Help!
I have two zones that the pressure from the pump/tank does not cycle from 40 to 60 PSI. It stays right at 42 PSI. I have a 1hp deep well pump and a 38 PSI tank. The other 7 zones cycle perfectly. This is a lawn irrigation system. both zones have about 7 heads in them. Please respone via the email address below also since I cannot monitor this site frequently.
Tim Maslyn
Spring Hill, FL,
iss@netacc.net

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 22nd 2012, 5:30pm

In a good well-water sprinkler system, the flow in a zone is a perfect match for the output of the well, because too-rapid pump cycling is not good for the pump. In other words, the two zones you are worried about are the two zones you should not be worried about.

Rate this thread