You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Katy

Starting Member

Friday, June 1st 2012, 3:41pm

Sprinklers just pulse

Hi all!
My sprinklers were winterized last year and now that we need to run them again I can't figure out how to get them on.
If I go to the valve box in the ground I can manually turn them on, one cycle at a time. Obviously this isn't ideal.
I followed the Rain Bird FAQ for turning them back on, which includes making sure all valves are set to OFF and the control box is plugged in etc. The control box appears to be fine, but when I push START nothing happens. When I run the TEST ALL VALVES setting each station kind of turns on, as normal, but the sprinklers just pulse and only let out dribbles of water.
Anyone know what I am missing here?

Friday, June 1st 2012, 4:39pm

I don't think I get this part:
"all valves are set to OFF"
What do you turn off?

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Friday, June 1st 2012, 8:55pm

It sounds like a solenoid in the master valve if you have one is going out.

If you don't have one, check your solenoids with a multimeter.

If that is not it check your timer with a multimeter.

just do it man.

:thumbsup:
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

Rate this thread