You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

richholm1946

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 3:00pm

wiring schematic for an Imperial Valet Timer

I am looking for a wiring schematic for an Imperial vale Timer unit.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 3:42pm

If you had such a schematic, where would that get you? The company is long gone, and the most likely repair of the controller will cost you far more than a replacement controller.

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 4:56pm

I did some looking and I suspect that to get one you would have to create it yourself.
Can't find any info on those anywhere, other than on the various forums.
Nothing near what you ask for.
Good luck.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 8:35pm

I did some looking and I suspect that to get one you would have to create it yourself.
Can't find any info on those anywhere, other than on the various forums.
Nothing near what you ask for.
Good luck.
There isn't much point of having a schematic, because a Valet controller is hand-wired with soldered connections, and it all is visible. When a motor burns out, you would not be able to get your hands on a replacement for less than a hundred dollars.

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 8:06am

"hand-wired with soldered connections"
We are going back a ways, aren't we?

Should be easy to work on if nothing else.

Rate this thread