You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mikey

Unregistered

Friday, June 8th 2012, 8:16pm

New controller

Hi,
I've got an ESP-8 that went bonkers (due to ants, I think). Can't get it to work, so I'm looking a installing a new one. Does anyone know whether an ESP-8LXME will connect up okay?

Thanks

mrfixit

Friday, June 8th 2012, 11:41pm

Yep! No problem..
Controller < Click on that.

Mikey

Unregistered

Friday, June 15th 2012, 12:29pm

controller modules

I got the ESP-8LXME controller and am connecting it now. A quick question: The controller has slots for 4 modules. Since the wires I have to connect to the module are not long enough to reach the connectors if the module is in slot 1, is it possible to leave slot one empty and use slot 2?

thanks
mcv

mrfixit

Friday, June 15th 2012, 1:36pm

I would think so yes. Just don't program number 1.
The wire issue is why I suggested the Pro-C Conventional. The wire terminals are at the bottom and the wires don't need to be longer.
I guess I should have said something.
Why don't you just make the wire longer?

Rate this thread