You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

singleman5

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 9:34am

Rainbird ESP-6Si controller problem

For the last couple weeks i have been having control problems, specifically the electronic part. When i go to change any kind of settings it is almost never responding. I move the controller knob to set time on the zones and it just keeps showing the time of day. I have to keep moving the knob around to make it work. If i turn on the system maually to water my grass and i want to shut it down by moving the knob to off it does not respond, just keeps showing the system operating. Is my control panel bad and do i have to replace it. Thanks

mrfixit

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 9:47am

You could try resetting the controller but I doubt it will help.
The controller sounds like it needs replacing.

singleman5

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 9:57am

How

How can i reset it ?? ANd if that don't work can you recommend a replacement. I am using six zones.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "singleman5" (Jun 10th 2012, 10:05am)

mrfixit

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 11:31am

Unplug the controller. Take out the back up battery. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Put it back together and see what happens.
Battery on page 12

I'd go with a Rainbird or Hunter controller. Any one you pick will work just fine.
The Hunter Pro-C conventional's a nice controller.
Controllers

Rate this thread