You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chsherlock

Unregistered

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 5:36pm

Rain Jet Zone Problem

I recently moved into a home with an existing Rain Jet RC-206P system for the front yard. There are two valve sources for two halves of the yard. Whoever set this up the first time has both sections running at the same time and one half of the yard is getting zero pressure. The system seems to be treating it as one big zone and I cannot figure how to break them apart to run the two halves at different times. I've looking through the manual with no real indication of how to break up the two valves. Any help you can provide is appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris

mrfixit

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 6:34pm

It sounds like they're wired together. Seperate them in to zone 1 and zone 2.

CHSHERLOCK

Unregistered

Saturday, June 23rd 2012, 12:04am

Re: Rain Jet Zone Problem

Thanks for the tip mrfixit. You were right that they were wired to one zone and I figured out how to separate them, but the low pressure to one half of the yard is still happening. If i turn the sprinklers on manually from the yard it comes out just fine with lots of pressure. Any more thoughts?
Thanks for the help!

mrfixit

Saturday, June 23rd 2012, 12:27am

The valve needs to be rebuilt or replaced depending on the model.. Do you know what it is or can you post a pic?

CHSHERLOCK

Unregistered

Saturday, June 23rd 2012, 1:14am

Re: Rain Jet Zone Problem

Thanks for that. I'll try to get a picture of the valve up soon. This is getting a little over my head.
THANKS!

Rate this thread