You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rlowrie

Unregistered

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 12:27pm

Heads Pop but no water!

Just turned up my system for the summer (I know- late as usual) and on one of my zones, all 4 heads pop up but only the first head in the line sprays. The other 3 are under pressure as they resist if pushed down and water will come out around the pop up if I move it around. IS this a cleaning issue or something else? All other heads in the system work fine but these 3 in a line don't want to work.

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 2:07pm

sounds like the diffuser screw is turned all the way down, turning off the spray, or the nozzles are clogged.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 10:05am

late turnons increase the chance of roots growing into heads, especially if the tops are below grade - figure on needing new nozzles

Rate this thread