You are not logged in.

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 8:47pm

TRC Commander Remote Repair

I've got an issue with my TRC remote turning every zone 3 into hot post. Plug it in and zone 3 instantly comes on. Anyone know of a company that could repair it for less than the cost of a new one? Circuit boards are not my friends!

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 8:07am

I can't find anyone. You might call them at (800) 275-8558.
Circuit level repairs are pretty rare now.

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 8:24pm

Nevermind, accidentally dropped it on the parking lot and all is fixed!

Friday, June 29th 2012, 8:05am

??

TRC Irrigation Remotes

Unregistered

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 6:40pm

We repair our equipment

Hi Everyone, We repair our equipment at our facility in Redmond, WA. You must call our office to obtain an RMA number (otherwise there is a $150.00 charge for not doing so, PLEASE CALL IN FIRST). We charge a flat fee of $175.00 per transmitter (hand held remote) and $175.00 flat fee per Receiver. There is a $15.00 flat fee for shipping the repair back to you. We manufacture many accessories as well for all of your wireless remote needs. You can also email our General Manager for more information, Brandon@irrigationremotes.com

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, August 10th 2012, 7:58am

RE: We repair our equipment

Hi Everyone, We repair our equipment at our facility in Redmond, WA. You must call our office to obtain an RMA number (otherwise there is a $150.00 charge for not doing so, PLEASE CALL IN FIRST). We charge a flat fee of $175.00 per transmitter (hand held remote) and $175.00 flat fee per Receiver. There is a $15.00 flat fee for shipping the repair back to you. We manufacture many accessories as well for all of your wireless remote needs. You can also email our General Manager for more information, Brandon@irrigationremotes.com
What, no discount for transmitter and receiver together?

TRC Irrigation Remotes

Unregistered

Monday, December 10th 2012, 11:46am

Repair cost

We do not offer a discount for the repair when both units are sent in together. If one or the other are not in need of repair, we still test each unit, the cables, antennas and all other accessories that are sent at no charge.